Join Our Team
Whenever we have an opening we will place a position description on our site. However, feel free to mail, e-mail or fax your resume at any time to the following:
Kristie Lynch, Human Resources Officer
Byron Bank, P.O. Box 901, Byron, IL 61010[email protected]
Commercial Loan Officer - Poplar Grove, IL
Byron Bank is seeking a Commercial Loan Officer for our Poplar Grove, IL branch. This is a new position for this location. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and managing new commercial loan and business deposit relationships for this area. This position represents the bank in the local community through participation in community affairs and participates in marketing and cross-selling of all relevant Byron Bank products and services.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Manage the commercial loan portfolio including overall relationship profitability and portfolio risk.
- Establish and maintain business deposit and loans
- Achieve improved profit margin through increased loan growth, deposit growth, net income and fee income
- Business development and leadership through joint calling efforts and referrals
- Active in various community organizations and events to increase bank’s visibility, develop relationships, and drive business opportunities
- Cross selling bank products and services
- Follow all bank policies and procedures and compliance rules and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 or more years of commercial lending experience
- Good credit analysis and accounting skills
- Proven ability to achieve sales goals
- Professional and effective interpersonal skills
Qualified applicants should email their resume to: [email protected]
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Byron Bank provides equal opportunity for all employees & applicants for employment & makes all employment decisions without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy & gender identity), sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, disability challenges, marital status, ancestry, status upon discharge from military service, order of protection status or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices & decisions, including recruitment & merit practices, appraisal systems, promotions & training, & career development programs.