Join Our Team
Whenever we have an opening we will place a position description on our site. However, feel free to mail, e-mail or fax your resume at any time to the following:
Kristie Lynch, VP Human Resources
Byron Bank, P.O. Box 901, Byron, IL 61010
MORTGAGE LOAN PROCESSOR
Byron Bank has an immediate opening for a Mortgage Loan Processor with recent mortgage experience. The capability to handle files from opening to closing is required. The loan processor will be responsible for performing initial file review, verifying disclosures meet program requirements, ensuring that all loan programs are compliant and underwriting guidelines are being met. Previous mortgage loan processing experience is required.
- Review mortgage applications for completeness, collect all required documentation for the loan package, and assemble loan file appropriately
- Order Flood Certs, Title work, Homeowner’s Insurance and Appraisals
- Demonstrate basic income calculation
- Understand TRID rules, ability to disclose and re-disclose
- Create loan submission package for underwriting department
- Satisfy all conditions in conjunction with loan officer
- Communicate with realtors, attorneys, and title companies
- Act as a liaison between borrower, underwriter, and loan originator
- Provide customer with timely and periodic status updates of their loan application
- Perform verifications of employment and prepare files for closing
- Establish, maintain, and update files, and databases
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Customer service calls, telephone payments, and payoff letters
- Provide operational support to loan officers and processors
- Update mortgage loan rates
- Make changes to ITI based on change of address
- Maintain the mortgage file room for proper file storage
- 3+ years’ Conventional and/or Government loan processing experience
- Basic knowledge of lending terminology
- Experience with Word, Excel, Outlook, Loan Operating Systems
- Able to read and understand credit reports, title work, and appraisal report
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy; ability to multi-task
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take on other duties as assigned
BANK TELLER – BYRON BANK
Byron Bank is looking for just the right individual to perform all duties related to bank teller work. If you exude a positive, friendly personality, are a team player, and are willing to go above and beyond to service our customers, then this may be the position for you.
Duties include processing transactions via our bank teller computer systems: deposits, withdrawals, money orders, cashier's checks, transfers, gift cards, statements, loan payments, license sticker renewal, imaging, etc. The ability to interact with customers and to cross-sell our products and services is important in this role.
Qualifications: Proficient cash handling and balancing experience is necessary and previous banking experience is highly beneficial. Attention to details, accuracy, the ability to multi-task, computer experience, and strong customer service skills are needed to be successful in this position. The ability to refer various bank products to customers is important.
Applicants should be professional in mannerism and appearance and demonstrate a strong work ethic.
Hours vary and applicants must be available to work Saturdays from 8-noon or 9-noon, as scheduled.
This is a full-time position with benefits.
- Cash Handling: 1 year
- Bank Teller: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Byron Bank provides equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and makes all employment decisions without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, disability challenges, marital status, ancestry, status upon discharge from military service, order of protection status or other non-merit based factors (actual or perceived). These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and merit practices, appraisal systems, promotions and training, and career development programs.