Start Your Career with Byron Bank
Join Our Team
Whenever we have an opening we will place a position description on our site. However, feel free to mail, e-mail or fax your resume at any time to the following:
Human Resource Officer
Byron Bank, P.O. Box 901, Byron, IL 61010
Byron Bank is a third generation Community Bank that believes in providing superior customer service and a variety of products to help each customer reach their financial goals.
We have a unique opening for a Full-Time Financial Advisor in our home branch in Byron, IL. The Financial Advisor will provide financial advice to clients based on knowledge of investment and tax strategies, securities, and more.
We recognize that our greatest asset is our employees and take great pride in hiring qualified individuals to complement our existing teams. We are proudly Veteran-friendly and offer an attractive benefit package that includes paid vacation and sick days, tuition reimbursement, pet and life insurance, 401k plan, medical, dental, vision insurance...and more!
Apply with your resume today!
LOAN OPERATIONS MANAGER
The Loan Operations Manager is responsible for managing the Loan Operations Department of the Bank. Effectively support the lending team for both commercial and consumer loans across all branches. Develop, document, and implement best practices in loan operations area. Proactive leader and team player with the ability to be influential and establish positive working relationships across the organization. Expertise in commercial and consumer lending and servicing. Will act as liaison with other branches, departments, and vendors.
- Manage the daily operations of the department in an efficient and innovative manner
- Establish and maintain a productive and positive working environment
- Lead projects including documentation project (scanning and organizing loan documentation to meet company electronic file policies)
- Define and implement a measurement of acceptable staff performance requirements to meet bank’s objectives
- Interact with the lending staff(s) to maintain and improve both accuracy and efficiency through collaborative leadership
- Perform on-going training, review and communicate lending industry topics/concerns and standards
- Implement operation policies and procedures to ensure compliance with State and Federal regulations and internal requirements
- Communicate with management team to coordinate system and control activities related to loan documentation and monitoring
- Interact with auditors, compliance, and examiners to assist in reviews and examinations. Follow up and correct any items addressed and ensure necessary changes or recommendations have been implemented as directed
- Develop plan to cross train positions and prepare for turnover as well as career development for staff
- Define, document, and monitor best practice processes for multiple factions including wire transfers, Commercial Escrow accounts, Small Business Data Collection, UCC, judgement, and tax lien searches, tickler systems, file prep & review, payoff statements, multiple compliances (such as insurance and BSA/CIP), and loan renewals & applications, to name some
- Perform other job duties as assigned
- Knowledge of commercial and consumer lending
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral along with solid interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and collaborative
- Strong computer skills
- Detail oriented
- Aptitude to analyze problems and find solutions aligned with bank cornerstones
- Knowledge of the business including policies, procedures, and compliance with applicable state and federal laws and regulations
- Ability to travel between locations and to vendors if necessary
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Some related college background preferred
- 7+ years banking experience preferred
- 3+ years of supervisory and leadership experience and relevant loan operations management experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience utilizing computer systems. MS Office Suite, Factual Data, LaserPro and Fiserv/Navigator experience preferred
- Basic ability to analyze personal and business financial statements and commercial lending documentation
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Byron Bank provides equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and makes all employment decisions without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, disability challenges, marital status, ancestry, status upon discharge from military service, order of protection status or other non-merit based factors (actual or perceived). These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and merit practices, appraisal systems, promotions and training, and career development programs.