Byron Bank is known for its quick loan approval process. Under normal circumstances, we can have an answer to you in 24 hours! This keeps your “waiting and wondering” to a short time. We are able to keep paperwork to a minimum allowing your rate to be locked-in. If you have additional questions, you can call your own loan officer directly to help you.
Simple Steps to Apply For a Mortgage Loan
Option 1: Come Meet Us!
You can apply today for a mortgage in person or contact us by phone. You can also get to know your mortgage team or contact them directly through our Mortgage page.
Option 2: Apply Online
Apply online through our secure website, where you will be requested to enter all the appropriate information.
Option 3: Prefill Your Loan Application and Fax it to Us
You can also download and print out a PDF of the loan application form right here. Then fill it out and fax it to us at (815) 234-2055, or drop it off at the bank.
Information You Will Need to Get Together
In general, this is the information we will need:
- Current pay stub(s) indicating a period of one month’s employment.
- W-2s for the previous 2 years.
- If self-employed:
- Personal Federal Income Tax Returns (2 years)
- Business Federal Income Tax Returns
- If retired or disabled:
- Social Security, pensions or disability income, awards letter and/or statement of benefits.
- Copies of bank accounts, savings/investments, showing most recent 2-month period.
Remember we will pre-qualify you for FREE.