How to Apply For a Mortgage
Byron Bank is known for its quick loan approval process. Under normal circumstances, we can have an answer to you in 24 hours! This keeps your “waiting and wondering” to a short time. We are able to keep paperwork to a minimum allowing your rate to be locked-in. If you have additional questions, you can call your own loan officer directly to help you.
Check rates and apply now through the Byron Bank Mortgage Center.
Information You Will Need to Get Together
In general, this is the information we will need:
- Current pay stub(s) indicating a period of one month's employment.
- W-2s for the previous 2 years.
- Personal Federal Income Tax Returns (2 years)
- Business Federal Income Tax Returns
If retired or disabled:
- Social Security, pensions or disability income, awards letter and/or statement of benefits.
- Copies of bank accounts, savings/investments, showing most recent 2-month period.
Remember we will pre-qualify you for FREE.
Option 1: Come Meet Us!
You can apply today for a mortgage in person or contact us by phone. You can also get to know your mortgage team or contact them directly through our Mortgage page.
Option 2: Apply Online
Apply online through our secure website, where you will be requested to enter all the appropriate information.
Option 3: Prefill Your Loan Application and Fax it to Us
You can also download and print out a PDF of the loan application form right here. Then fill it out and fax it to us at (815) 234-2055 or drop it off at the bank.