Business Online, Mobile & Telephone Banking
Byron Bank is open for business online 24/7. You can manage your banking from anywhere you have internet access. Whether you use a desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone, you can check balances, pay bills and transfer between your accounts. It's safe, secure, and easy.
With Byron Bank's Business Online, you can complete a number of transactions whenever and wherever you prefer. Business Online allows you to frequently monitor account activity and gain more control over your account to help prevent and detect fraud.
Additional Business Online Features:
- Pay your employees through your business online by creating and sending an ACH file. You are able to use your own payroll software to upload to your business online as long as it is NACHA format. If you don’t have payroll software, you are able to create a file and submit the file through business online. There is a one-time set up fee of $25 to utilize the ACH capability.
- Have multiple users, with different rights and capabilities to fit your business needs.
- You can also have dual control when transferring funds or submitting ACH files.
- Both personal and business accounts can be listed under one online banking login.
- Ability to search and export up to 12 months of transactions to QuickBooks.
No hassle-no stamps-no late payments! Byron Bank offers "Bill Pay", a web service that allows you to pay bills from one secure location to anyone with a U.S. postal address. You can set up one-time or recurring payments, sign up for eBills, and review statements or payment history. You also have the option to pay out of different business accounts.
Byron Bank Business Mobile
Our Byron Bank Business Mobile app is secure and convenient for working on the go. This app helps your business keep its momentum and is available for download in the App Store and the Google Play Store (with links to each). Check real time balances, get important alerts, transfer money between accounts, and utilize mobile deposit all while never skipping a beat.
How do you know if Byron Bank Business Online is right for you?
- You have multiple users that will sign in, each will get their own login credentials.
- You want to upload ACH files; such as payroll or pension.
- You want to specify certain account rights to each individual user.
- You want to upload to Quickbooks.
- You have multiple businesses and you want one username/password to view all of them.
SMARTLINE - Telephone Banking
Check balances, confirm transactions, make payments, see if checks or deposits have cleared and transfer funds by phone. SMARTLINE allows you to bank 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any phone.
Please call (815) 234-2561 and speak to a customer service representative for first-time use on our new SMARTLINE system. After speaking with a customer service representative call SMARTLINE toll-free at (833) 234-3043 and follow the instructions. Once your account is set up call us at (833) 234-3043 and have your PIN ready.