Business Online & Telephone Banking
Byron Bank is open for business online 24/7. You can manage your banking from anywhere you have internet access. Whether you use a desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone, you can check balances, pay bills and transfer between your accounts. It's safe, secure, and easy.
With Byron Bank's Business Online, you can complete a number of transactions whenever and wherever you prefer. Business Online allows you to frequently monitor account activity and gain more control over your account to help prevent and detect fraud.
Additional Business Online Features:
- Pay your employees through your business online by creating and sending an ACH file. You are able to use your own payroll software to upload to your business online as long as it is NACHA format. If you don’t have payroll software, you are able to create a file and submit the file through business online. There is a one-time set up fee of $25 to utilize the ACH capability.
- Have multiple users, with different rights and capabilities to fit your business needs.
- You can also have dual control when transferring funds or submitting ACH files.
- Both personal and business accounts can be listed under one online banking login.
- Ability to search and export up to 12 months of transactions to QuickBooks.
No hassle-no stamps-no late payments! Byron Bank offers "Bill Pay", a web service that allows you to pay bills from one secure location to anyone with a U.S. postal address. You can set up one-time or recurring payments, sign up for eBills, and review statements or payment history. You also have the option to pay out of different business accounts.
SMARTLINE - Telephone Banking
Check balances, confirm transactions, make payments, see if checks or deposits have cleared and transfer funds by phone. SMARTLINE allows you to bank 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any phone.
The first time you connect, please be sure you have the following information available: Your account number, the last four digits of the social security number of the name that appears first on your account and a four digit number ready to use as a PIN for SMARTLINE.